You are invited to a gathering of patients, caregivers, and family members in an interactive forum that shares current information and ongoing advances in the diagnosis and treatment of Alzheimer’s disease.
Thursday, November 9, 2017
8am – 1:15pm
East Valley Institute of Technology
1601 W. Main St.
Mesa, AZ 85201
- Free Community Service Event
- Free Continental Breakfast and Lunch
- Seating is Limited; RSVP Now to Ensure Attendance
- Welcome and Introduction – Eric M. Reiman, MD, Director, Arizona Alzheimer’s Consortium, Executive Director, Banner Alzheimer’s Institute
- “Advances in Alzheimer’s Detection” –Richard Caselli, MD, Professor of Neurology, Mayo Clinic
- “Engaging in Research” – Jessica Langbaum, PhD, Principal Scientist, Banner Alzheimer’s Institute
- “Diversity and Alzheimer’s Disease” – Marisa Menchola, PhD, Assistant Professor, Psychiatry, University of Arizona, College of Medicine
- “Caregiving Today: Doing Tools and Thinking Tools” – David W. Coon, PhD, College of Nursing & Health Innovation, Arizona State University
- Q&A Panel with Health Care Providers
- Q&A Panel with Community Services and Support Providers